4.3.2 Education Service Agreement

adopted: Dec-1993
last revised: Aug-2010

The College may enter into written agreement with a business, civic, social service organization, or any government entity to provide instruction to employees of such groups. The College may also enter into written agreement to provide instruction to students from certain high schools, community colleges having reciprocal cooperative educational programs, and four-year public and private colleges and universities. Individual students enrolling under such an agreement will be subject to the current in-district tuition rate including the prevailing fees.