4.1.4 Admission of High School Students and "Gifted" High School Students
last revised: May-2015
High school students may take Richland courses for either application toward a high school diploma or a college credit. Eligibility for enrollment as a high school student is decided as follows:
- The student is a high school student.
- The student's high school principal submits the appropriate form stating the student is taking the course(s) for high school or college credit, and has the principal's approval.
- A high school transcript is submitted to Richland.
- Tuition may be determined by course and delivery.
- Final approval for enrollment is then determined by Richland.
“Gifted students” are students with exceptionally high academic ability as determined by the students' school and the College.