1.22 Ends Statements
last revised: Oct-2016
Monitoring reports will be provided to the Board to demonstrate achievement of Board ends as follows:
- Because of Richland, students who graduate with transfer (A.A. and A.S.) degrees will be prepared to be academically successful at other institutions of higher learning.
- Because of Richland, students who graduate with applied (A.A.S.) degrees will be prepared to be skilled, successful employees in the workplace.
- Because of Richland, students will have opportunities to successfully pursue training and education at and beyond the community college.
- Because of Richland’s partnerships with the community, the economic/business climate in our service area will be significantly enhanced.
- Because of Richland, students will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in and contribute to a diverse and global community and to exercise their rights and responsibilities as citizens.
- Because of Richland, the community will have access to opportunities for cultural enrichment, wellness, and lifelong learning.